Friday, November 12, 2010

Do you dare to stay in here?!

Candies for the art brains!  What is called a Unique Hotel?? If you have seen this pictures, you would agree with me!  No doubt!  Propeller Island City Lodge is definitely the winner!  But do you have the guts is the question!

natural feeling!~ Nice..pretty normal though..


 oh~ I see! what is this?

wow..I can stay in the jail for the nite? cool! Plus I can bail any time if the toilet gets too stinky!

for the hardcore pilot... flying even when they are deep asleep...

i wonder if there are any cute vampires in here...

for the hardcore marry-go-around rider?

Die Antwoord Style!

 upside down room! I always wanted one!

 mmm cage sleeper..sexy~

don't sleep in the middle!

wow, i feel so naked..

noo what is this? are you recycling me??

warm your eye, warm your heart. 

mom says no get out of the bed until she says so...arrr

just in case life gets too hard, and you want to run into the walls... better protection means happier life.

awww, that's my bed right there...

I haven't been to this hotel, but one day, if I go to Germany, I will definitely try to stay in one of the room! 

No comments:

Post a Comment