Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fixing hand rotation.

So, I've been fixing the rotation today, still doesn't look good...Parts that I want to fix later.
  1. Some glitch at the beginning of the second rotation, maybe I have to take out that one frame jump?
  2. The rotation is too flat, not enough contrast, push it more!
  3. When his hands raise up to the shoulder, the speed is kindda too even.
  4. freakin head need some motion too.
These are the notes up to where he put his bat on the shoulder. I haven't touch anything after that.
Comments are more than welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Cat, this is such a great idea! I love how you're showing us your WIP. The one comment I'll make is that the bat seems a little jumpy while he's anticipating the ball. Looking forward to seeing more postings! Goooooooooooooo, Cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup! point taken! i am working on that one.. ;) Will be posting another version tonite!

    ReplyDelete