Thursday, November 4, 2010

Japanese Anime! Highschool of the Dead!

So some entertainment for the animation brain!  I have been watching Highschool of the Dead recently.  Just finished the whole season.  I love it! The story is about a group of high school kids got stuck in zombie apocalypse.  I can use only three words to describe this anime, zombies, girls, blood.  Sounds perfect? Good!

  
Using the girl's boob as gun tripod?! Which genius comes up with that idea...

naked girl in a kitchen?! in zombie apocalypse!? pure awesomeness! This tells us this animation gotta be funny!

and of course the zombies...and blood...THE THRILL~ yesss

But there are only 12 episodes now.  The story itself is far from finish.  I did hear some people say there will be another season.  Lets really hope that will happen.  This animation is too hilarious too violent and too sexy to end right here!

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! So, I was looking at this post today, and it reminded me of something I saw yesterday. Went to see Due Date yesterday, and one of the trailers was for this movie called Sucker Punch. Steve said it needed more explosions...I agree. Not nearly enough in the trailer.
    http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/wb/suckerpunch/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched the trailer, I have to be honest, Sucker Punch's dialog is so retarded, BUT the effects almost give me an orgasm! This is a must in theater!

    ReplyDelete