Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Almost almost there

Wow, that animation took me a while! But it's almost there!! Just have to push it a little bit on the face.  I started to use pmframecounter() for my frame count.  So, now I point out the problem on the precise frame it occurs! Awesomeness.


1. In the beginning he seems to look sleepy.  how come it looks different on my own computer?  Gotta look into that.  Tobi should be doing the Garfield face.
2. Around frame 237, when he raised his elbow, its too poppy.
3. the last part where Tobi runs off the camera , 273-end, the smile should be more pronounced.  I can't feel Tobi's excitement.
4. the expression needs ease in ease out.  
5. bat needs animation.


1 comment:

  1. Looks good so far and good points. Maybe its just me, but to me, the baseball seems to stick to the bat at the point of contact for too long.

    ReplyDelete