Thursday, December 16, 2010

TADA!~!

By the name of the great gods! This animation finally comes to an acceptable end.  Of course, I can keep on perfecting it.  But I don't think my eyes can see this animation very clearly now.  So I am going to call this one done for now!  Maybe after a month, I see something that could improve it.  I will come back and revive it.  Tobi!!! Good job!  Moving on to Santa!  Oh! And I forgot to say, critique is very welcome!

12/17  *updated version, after Jo's comments.

5 comments:

  1. I got comments from my cute friend Jo!

    1.there's a little elbow pop right when he's lifting the bat after doing the circling move in the beginning. Between 0:02 and 0:03
    2. maybe rise his eye level when he looks up at the ball in the sky

    Thanks! Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! I saw some funny hand angles....but that looks like its more of a rigging/model thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thank you lizz! Where are these funny hand angles though? Can you point out approximately which frame it's at? Maybe I can fix it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmmm....i think i'm taking issue with how his left hand is holding the bat...he's grabbing the bat, not holding it...if that makes any sense

    ReplyDelete
  5. LizZ, you mean from frame 117 to frame 146? when he's rotating the bat?

    ReplyDelete