Monday, November 22, 2010

One of a Kind weekend!

This Sunday, since I got complimentary tickets to the one of a kind show, I thought might as well go take a look.  Well, it turned out to be OK.  Nothing too surprising.  There are some really pretty jewelry, pins, but I don't really wear them.  The price they were selling it at, definitely screamed out they are handmade.  But one booth, just made my whole trip worth it, is the booth at the cafe room.  I probably wouldn't notice it if we didn't sit down and relaxed a little bit.

It was an ornament painting booth! The nice lady saw us walking over and asked us if we want to try paint one.  Of course!  I love doing random things like this!  Best, it was free! Haha!

So we sit down, and the lady gave us two heart-shaped blank glass ornaments.  She started teaching us how to use different kind of paint on glass.  After a short one minute intro, we were off to create our one of a kind ornament!  We even bumped into Roger's old friend who was painting a unicorn right across the table from us!  Small world, lovely Sunday afternoon!

This is mine,

now all I gotta do is find a tree to hang it on!

2 comments: