Monday, November 15, 2010

Slowly progressing, I am turning into a snail!!

Here's the new post!  I have refined the body when Johnny is anticipating the ball. (And yes, I gave him a name, and it's because I like Johnny Depp, and it's my blog.)  Added a little hip movement also head movement in the beginning.  But I am not happy with the head movement at all! Also the body when he's anticipating the ball, he seems too stiff...


Things need love tomorrow,
1. defintely smooth out the hand and the bat when Johnny is waiting around for the ball.  Add more obvious body movement so he doesn't seem like a stone.
2. head movement is going to be tricky.  I can only imagine him looking forward waiting for the ball, so i guess the head movement will be subtle. The force that's making the head move I think mainly comes from the body...
3. add a ball flying in.

No comments:

Post a Comment